Here’s a collection of movie-related posts from other travel blogs.
- Nomadic Matt looks at some of the best travel movies and then even more great travel movies.
- Over on A Dangerous Business, I list some movies to inspire travel and talk about Hunting for Harry Potter in the UK.
- Lauren sets out to find “LOST” sites on Oahu, and finds some at Kualoa Ranch.
- Adventurous Kate enjoys a “Sound of Music” tour of Salzburg and finds Platform 9 3/4 in London.
- Spencer talks about his connection to the area in North Carolina used to film parts of the “Hunger Games” movie.
- Tawny and Chris search for Edward and Jacob on their visit to Forks.
- Frommer’s shares photos of 20 Classic Movie Destinations, as well as the Best Movie Locations of 2012.
- Lonely Planet puts together an ultimate James Bond travel itinerary.
- The Huffington Post gives us suggestions for Movie-Themed Tours to Take in 2013.
And, because this is a travel blog at heart, here are some other travel-related sites that I love and recommend:
If you have a site you’d like me to consider listing here, let me know!